Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My sister is MARRIED!!

Off they go!!
(pics are totally backwards)
..Daddy & Daughter..
..Dad with his son in-laws..
..bouquet throw..
..SisTeers..
I love this picture of my sister, Doesn't she look so happy? I love her!
Mr. and Mrs. Barrus!!
..Beautiful..
..Hale Family..
..My Favorite Boys..
.. Getting ready for the reception!!...

What a wonderful day! Even though she decided to get married while I was 30 weeks pregnant with twins.. It was worth it. She was so happy.. I just made Jessica promise to get married when Heather is 8 months prego..haha!

They were sealed in the SLC temple and I always love going to sealings and being reminded of the blessings and promises we receive. The love of a family. Nothing beats it!

Does anyone else feel so old when their younger sibling get married! In my mind she seems so young.. but in all reality she is the same age I was when I got married! The whole day was perfect! NO rain, or Snow.. in this crazy Utah weather we were pretty nervous about it since it had Snowed three days before.

The reception was at my parents house, in the backyard.. It was beautiful! We had Crepes with lots of yummy toppings..They were so GOOD! and the candy bar of course!!

It was great to see our family and friends to celebrate Heather and Kyller. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Barrus!!

3 comments:

Whitney Nelson said...

BEAUTIFUL WEDDING! Heather looked gorgeous and so happy, wish we could've been there! Thanks for blogging it Candice! By the way, you're a doll as a pregnant girl so you have nothing to worry about, also I LOVE your hair! Love you!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

She certainly makes a BE-U-TI-FUL bride!!!!!

Casper said...

She looked amazing and I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I know how you feel though Karin and Benji's one year was this Feb, so crazy. Lol I kinda always knew she would be married before me. Tazia might beat me too.... lol guess we'll see.