Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend!!

Just Relaxin..
Jess & I
Anyone watch Minute to Win it?? Our Family is cool enough to play it.. for 5 1/2 hours.. The Game above and below is Ping pong.. you have to bounce the ball on each plate and have it land in the pan of water.. How many can you get in ONE MINUTE...??
Brent Got 12.. I could only get 9.. My Uncle Kirk however held the record at 26!! He is pro..
Next Challenge.. Nylons. With SoftBalls.. Keep each foot on each side of the tape and without your hands swing your head to knock down bottles on both sides of you.. How fast Can you GO??

We always have a blast at the ranch memorial weekend! I was so happy I was able to go! We had a Dr. appt. last week and he said everything looks great and I'm the best twin pregnancy he has had. (you know that means I'm going to carry these babies full term.. ) He had told me no traveling after 24 weeks. But since everything seemed good, I begged to go, and he said I could! Ya!! So I went.. The trip was great! It was a fun getaway but by the end I was ready to be back home in my groove in the couch and my memory foam mattress.. my pregnancy MUST..
I love the ranch! I have so many memories there and I love my family, all of my aunts and uncles are amazing and know how to have a good time!

1 comment:

Whitney Nelson said...

Haha! How does our family always come up with the FUNNEST things to do?? I miss the Ranch! It looked like it was tons of fun!