Monday, July 12, 2010

Belly Picture Line up!































I didn't take as many belly growing pictures as I wish I would have.. Honestly who really likes having their picture taken when your pregnant!!? But you can see how much my belly grew!
Its crazy to think I will have TWO babies in NINE days!!
I look at my pre-pregnancy picture and I can't believe I ever looked like that! I think your pregnant for nine months so you forget what you looked like before.. haha!
And throughout the nine months you become not so worried about your body.. It becomes more about your child or children growing and developing inside of you. Yes, I did get stretch marks on my bum.. that was nice and toned. Yes, I probably will have extra skin once these babies come and my abs well.. they are just shot.. but I am just grateful for TWO sweet babies. Iam more proud of myself for carrying and growing two healthy babies and nothing is better then that. We love them so much! And these nine days are going to go by so slow.
I'm starting to feel calm and ready for the delivery, I actually can't even stand the anticipation!! Not because I am now VERY uncomfortable and I am constantly being kicked in the ribs and I think they are awake and moving more then they are asleep. But I want to see what they look like and tickle their little feet and hold their little hands, hold them both close and cuddle them all day. Stuff I'm nervous about still.. lets see.. Just being A MOM! Feeding both, making sure each of them get enough milk, and changing diapers.. I am sad to report that I can't even remember the last time I changed a diaper! I will get alot of practice though.
I am also SO thankful for my babies daddy!! Brent has been super supportive. He rubs my back everyday!! I just have to scoot close to him and he knows exactly what I need. Every time I get out of bed in the middle of the night, he will help me get all situated again so I'm comfortable. (which is multiple times in the night!) He also just works and works and works. He is working at the accounting office, Valley mental Health, and not to mention he is in school! He will wash the dishes, make the bed, and laundry. He is such a support, I could not do this without him. He is amazing!
..Brent, I love you! ..






No comments: