Sunday, September 13, 2009

MoAB!











We just got home from Moab! Its our 3rd trip this year! Which suprisingly isn't that many compared to last summer! We love to go but with summer school and work we weren't able to go as often. Brandon and Luann came with us and the boys had planned a bike ride. "Suprise, Suprise" (they live for it) Anyway, Since our bikes were stolen, Brandon let Brent ride his kona which is a really good bike. The had a awesome ride. They did "the whole enchilada"trail. Which actally starts a little outside of Moab in the Lasalle Mountains and ends towards the beginning of Moab. Which means a really long ride. It took them 6 hours!! Meanwhile, back at camp Lu and I went on a ride ourselves across town on our road bikes and up the canyon! I have a new love of roadbiking!! I have never really done any road biking before and I absolutley loved it! Guess its time to buy a road bike! Lu and I have commited to our team.. "team LuDice" yep, cool huh!? We think so! ha ha! But since I can't do anymore long distance running because of my hip.. did I ever mention how bad I hate injuries!!.. I'm going to do long distance cycling!! I don't get the same feeling from cycling as I did running but its something.. a good something. Its something smooth, fast, and exciting! Can't wait to buy my roadbike!
We also of course went on a jeep ride! We did the poison spider trail. It was pretty fun!, I don't know if its cause I'm getting older but I'm a pansy and get kind of nauseous.. I have the biggest fear of rolling the jeep and of course its capable of bigger and harder obstacles but it still scares me! I guess its all those dumb youtube videos of accidents we watch.. But Brent loves it. So I do what I can. I'm just glad to spend time with my husband since he has been so busy with work and school lately. Saturday night, we went to ZAX for some utah football and dinner!
Sunday, We woke up to wind and sand blowing everywhere!! There was sand all over EVERYTHING! and I hate sand ok.. just being dirty, camping, and in my bed...so we hurried and packed up and left! It was a good trip!
When we got home I cleaned out all the sand out of everything got the cooler cleaned out, laundry sorted and started, camping stuff put away.. AND Showered! Then Brent asked where his wallet was.. I told him I didn't know.. until he told me it was in his shorts. Yep, I put them IN the WASHER.. OOPS.. worst wife ever.. I should of checked pockets. I feel horrible.. He quickly got it out and started to blow dry checks, utah tix, important reciepts..etc..
Im so sorry hubby love..
Everything came out ok. just a little water damage..


2 comments:

Jed&JennJudd said...

I must be a bad wife too then because I NEVER check pockets.

absolutelysomething said...

go LUDICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait!!!!!