Sunday, September 6, 2009

GAME ONE





UTAH VS. UTAH STATE! Its that time of year again! I say goodbye to husband who is married to UTAH FOOTBALL! Good thing he actually married a big Utah fan to! We love going to the Utah games. We are able to sit with my in-laws who have awesome seats! We NEVER, I repeat..NEVER miss a game for anything! Even if its BLIZZARDING...(utah st. game last year). We are there until the time clock is gone. I love it.. ok not so much when its freezing, but I love the game! We had a great time and it was awesome way to start the season! I hope we go undeafeted again! Just so we can be #1!!!!!!! GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Casper said...

Whoot! Go UTES!!!!!! lol Kinda a black sheep as all my family goes to BYU but we maintain a civil relationship.. lol

Marchelle Lee said...

Utah games are the #1 thing I miss about living there!! (Okay, that and MY FAMILY!!)

Love ya sis!