Monday, January 3, 2011

{2010 in Review}

Really?! is it 2011 already.

Overlook of the year.

January 2010
we announced I was pregnant!

 February 
We celebrated 2 years of marriage!

 March
We found out we were having a BOY! 


AND A GIRL!

 APRIl
WE went to the Moab Car show

 MAY
my little sister got married

 JUNE
I turned 24 and celebrated fathers day with the future father

 JULY
We became a family.

 AUGUST
We went on a cruise... 

 SEPTEMBER
we went to Lake mead

 OCTOBER
Blessed the twins

NOVEMBER
My Little Little sister got married

 DECEMBER
Celebrated our First Christmas

3 comments:

Ryan said...

What a great year! Isn't it crazy how much faster time goes by with babies. It blows my mind. Hope you guys had a great holiday!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

I liked this post... good way to look over the whole year.

jodie rae said...

Love this post! What a great year! Love ya girl!