Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Were Moving!!

After doing a LOT of this..

House hunting


Seriously.. We went through SOOOO many houses.. It was ridonkulous! 
Not even joking.. Being the daughter of a contractor I knew EXACTLY what I wanted!
Okay, maybe I was just spoiled growing up.. but I had an idea of what I expect out of our new home. 
*This home had to be a home that we could live in for 10 years.
*This home I did not want to remodel.. (note, my dad is a contractor...so we were always building or remodeling) & its something I just didn't want to deal with, especially with my babies.
* A big kitchen! I love to cook and I want a lot of space to create;)
*A big fenced backyard
*A basement
*A garage
* Big master Bathroom with lots of sink space;) 
* Tile, Granite counter tops, nice paint.. dark cabinets..
I told you.. I have high expectations.. 
I learned that you can't get what you want.. unless you build it yourself..
Being a Bountiful girl.. I wanted to go back.. Love Murray.. but MISS bountiful, We looked all over bountiful.. but for our price range I couldn't find a home that fit it without wanting to do some crazy remodel job. So we looked in Woods Cross. After scratching out SEVERAL HOMES offered on 2 of them.. in which they both fell through for different reasons.. We finally found a home that met most of our "requirements"


LO' & Behold



I love our new home


I am so excited to move and raise our children here. I even have some friends around the corner and can't wait to be close to them ;) oh hey neighbors!
Its sad leaving our first home but I can't help to feel the excitement of our new adventure and chapter in our life :) 
We move in this FRIDAY! so anyone that wants to join the moving party is more than welcome..I'll even feed you pizza & rootbeer ;) 
Can't wait!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Can't wait to see pics of the inside!

thejess's said...

Congrats you guys!!

Tyler + Jess said...

Congratulations its adorable!

Casper said...

Is that in Farm Meadows? Or down by Mosquito Park? It looks awesome.

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

Yeehaw, neighbors! So excited to have a jogging/playdate/park buddy! We are packing the kiddos in our double strollers come Spring A LOT. Yay!