Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ZzZzZZzzZZZz......

Tanner and Baylee SLEEP through the night!!!! and I thought the day would never come. But for the past 3 nights they have slept for 7 or 8 hours! I hope they keep it up! I consider myself to be pretty lucky to have such good babies! Does it get any better then this? I love just watching them sleep so peacefully.
It's sad how fast they grow.. Tanner is already out of his premie clothes and wearing his newborn ones. He weighs 8lbs 4oz and miss Baylee is hitting the scales at 6 lbs 4 oz. Tanner will be my little chunker before I know it. I love watching them grow to because I'm excited for upcoming milestones, but at the same time I always just want them to be a little babies. So for right now, I'm just going to enjoy every second of this stage.

No comments: