Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ode to the birthdayers..

Is birthdayers even a word?? eh.. it is now..

On October 14th It was my moms and sisters birthday! Yes, they have the same birthday, It was a sad and happy day, If anyone has lost a parent they can relate how random the pain comes back on certain days or even in certain situations. My mom would of been 49 that day. My sister Jessica and I went and decorated her grave and gave her flowers. Everytime I visit her I just lose it. Its so so hard to repress the emotions standing above her. But I know she is watching over me and those flowers would of made her so happy. Happy Birthday Mom. We love and miss you!
My little sister is 21!! Which makes absolutley no sense.. cause I'm 21..right!? We went to Tepanyaki for dinner with the whole family! Which is always a good show. Heather is so beautiful and she really has the biggest heart of anyone I know. She is always willing to help anyone do anything! We love to shop, laugh, joke , cry, workout, watch movies and just hang out together! She's not just my sister she is my best friend! Happy Birthday Sista!


Also, its Paisley's Birthday today!! She has been such a fun dog since we got her! I love her so much! I love her soft, and beautiful coat, her smile, the way she bites the ball and tucks it under her chin with her arms crossed around the ball so I can't get to it. How happy she makes sadie.. they still play all day. I love the way she gets so excited when I walk in the door from work. She will honestly grab my face and try to lick me to death. She is just plain cute! For her big day we woke up and sang happy birthday to her and gave her a present.. which was pupcorn..and a ball.. She loves balls!! and treats.. We went for a walk, and played fetch, We then went to my brother Jareds football game and then off to visit at my parents house. And now she is just snuggled up right next to me.. Long, fun-filled day! Happy birthday Paisley!!

No comments: