Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bike Crash




So I decided that I would write a little on our blog, I've been making Candice do all of the work. I was in price this last weekend with my buddy Brandon and I had a little tip over. It was a dumb little crash that happened because of a mixture of soft sand sand, unexpected rock and my stupidity. It was the first ride of our Price, Ut excursion so I was bummed I wasn't able to ride after that. I've attached 2 pictures. One is of where my arm was scraped as I was falling, and the other is what my ring finger looked like after I had to bend it back into place. The pain wasn't bad, but seeing the finger at a 45 degree angle freaked me out, ask Brandon, he saw my face. Overall the Price trip was pretty fun, camping biking and camp fires are always worth a little crash. See pictures of our whole trip at the following link:Picture 001

1 comment:

Lori B said...

That angle of your arm looks really funny! Is your arm a triangle?

Seriously though I am sad for you, I hate owies!

An injury like that would give Kenny a good excuse not to wear his wedding ring (he hates wearing jewlery). Can you even get your ring off? Or is your finger still swollen?