Baylee and Tanner are two of the biggest blessings in our life. Brent and I have no idea what we even talked about or did before them.
They are our life and I am so thankful to my heavenly father for making me their mom. I so happy that they chose us to raise them and teach them and of course love them.
Their personalites are growing more and more every day.
These babies know exactly how to make mom & dad smile.
They draw attention everywhere we go.
Both are so happy and content running errands with mom or just chillin at home
They still pick on each other every now and then.
When I sit them on the floor by each other they just babble and giggle to each other.
I love that they can totally entertain eachother!
They are fascinated with paper and remotes (why do babies even need toys?)
No teeth yet..
But they have a ton of hair ;)
They nap about 6 hours everyday and sleeping through the night if they get some cereal in their tummies before bed.
They make our life complete. We love them so much and love watching them grow each and every day!
we love you T&B.



2 comments:
Keller could be their triplet... It's kinda freakin me out!!
oh theey are cute little things! love them!
Post a Comment