Thursday, September 30, 2010

..Lake Mead..

oh hey! So we just got home from Lake Mead this week, It was a fun family vacation as always!! We had some R & R and got lots of boating in!
We left last Thursday night right after my BF wedding! It was beautiful and she was gorgeous! I'm so happy for Mr. and Mrs. HUNT!


We got the car packed and set to go and babies fed and changed by 10:30 PM. We decided to drive at night with lots of caffeine.. (not me..Brent) I was out and caffeine makes my babies a little wild.. But the babies sleep the longest through the night. Soo.. We drove to St. George, we arrived about 2:30 AM. We stayed with Jamie, Brad and their twinners Frankie & Jolie (who are only 2 days older then T&B).. I didn't take any pics! ugh.. still way mad about that.. oh well, we will have to go visit them again..
We left and made it to Las Vegas by NOON!

Welcome home
Thanks to papa ken for renting out such a fab house! It had everything.. ping pong, pool, hockey, sand volleyball & my fav the pool.

We hung out here a lot..
I have cute nieces don't cha think?



I love these kiddos! & Congrats to Brinley for being brave enough to jump in all by herself!

The babes had fun to chillaxin
They also had lots of attention from the little girls

Off to the LAKE!!

T & B snoozed for a bit on the beach. Then daddy took them back, cause it was just hot and mead doesn't have the best beaches.
And left mommy to catch up on a little.. A LOT of this.

The water GLASS all weekend! It was unbelievable and the water was almost 80 degrees! So it was perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better! I didn't get one pic of Brent boarding cause we took turns with the babes.. but just know he is extraordinary
After some boarding.. we did some bobbin..



 & of course some cruisin..







 It was an amazing trip!

I loved theses flowers.. So bright and summery

I even went on a few runs with T&B
They love rides.. but they make Baylee just plain exhausted..

Before we headed home we made a few necessary stops..


Until Next year!









































2 comments:

thejess's said...

Okay.. so first off.. so jealous you got to go wake boarding!! I think I NEED that! :) And second... Johnny (Cindy's husband) is one of my husband good friends. They serve in the military together and we were totally at their reception.. we didn't stay to long so maybe we just missed you! But dang.. I would have loooved to you and the kiddos!

Ryan said...

What a fun trip! I'm so glad we got to see you guys while you were here. Thanks for visiting us. Miss you already!