



dear Mom,
I think about you everyday..
Today is Mothers day and your sweet smile is something I miss.
If you were here today, I would of given you a big hug and kiss
Its been a long time since I've seen your sweet face..
But I know that it belongs to that very special place.
I think about you everyday..
As I prepare to become a mother I hope to be like you
tender, caring, and loving, is what I want to do.
I wish you could be here with me to tell me its okay
and to help celebrate this mothers day.
Every mothers day to me is just another reminder that my mom isn't here. I don't think losing a parent ever gets easier. But this year I really thought about how happy she actually is. But it really didn't help me from tearing up by singing mothers day songs with the primary in sacrement or taking flowers to her grave. Now that I am a soon to be mom I know that she would always want me to be happy and I know that she is with my children now. And that brings a smile to my face. I do miss her alot and that will never change. So Mom, I hope you had a Happy Mothers day!
There are so many women in my life that are a great examples to me as mothers and of course deserve recognition.
*All of my Aunts are simply amazing and they always are sure to put there family first and are always checking up on us and I know if I ever need anything I could ask them.
*Aly, Aly is my step mom and honestly at the beginning we never really got along, But now that Im out of high school.. and out of the house.. I really enjoy just talking to her. She really listens to me and helps out A TON. I have to give her credit for coming into our family and taking on 3 girls and I'm thankful for everything she has done for me. She makes my dad happy and is a great mom. She has been a blessing in my life through my wedding and now this pregnancy she is always asking if I need anything. I really couldn't of done it without her.
* Mothers at work.. I work in a pediatric office and some of the employees that I work with are some GREAT moms. Everyone at work is more like family to me so its been great having them when I have questions or concerns.
* Of course we can't forget the grandmothers. I have some great grandmas and to look back on everything that each of them have gone through. Motherhood looks easy these days. haha! I love them all.
To wrap it up, it was a great mothers day, Brent even bought me some flowers to plant in our backyard and he even gave a great talk in sacrement... which he didn't even tell me he was doing untill sacrement! He is amazing.. I love him and so grateful to have him as MY husband!
2 comments:
You are a very strong woman, my biggest fear is that my father will not live long enough to see my kids be born and lately, especially these past few years it is touch and go sometimes, But I know that your mom handed those two wonderful souls to you and told them what an amazing mom they will have and told them stories of you growing up. She will be their guardian angel as I know if my father passes he will be to mine. Your mom is so proud of you and there is a reason she chose to give you two instead of one. keep smiling girl, I can't imagine the pain it must be to not have her here physically but she's here all the same.
Don't forget about your sisters and mother in law...we all love you very much Cander and we're always here for you!
Post a Comment