This week I have seriously seen some major fashion issues. That I felt a need to share..
1. Dear man at the gym.. Do NOT wear.. bright orange full spandex pants.. with your black tank and tuck it in..
2. Dear teenager girl at Walmart.. Your Bright Blue Underwear can be seen through your white leggings.. which by the way you should definantley wear something longer on top...
3. Dear mother of six children.. its snowed today.. your children each need coats and should not be barefoot in the grocery store.
4. Again, teenager at walmart.. Yes, it snowed today.. which means its cold.. WHY are you wearing short SHORTS with UGGS!!?
5. Nice Lady at the mall, your top was adorable.. and I wish I wouldve asked where you got it.. no fashion faux pas indicated.
6. To my adorable sister, my comfy sweats (the only ones that don't hug my bum..) I want them back.. thanks.
7. Leopard shirt with zebra shoes.. they don't match...
8. really.. really..!? are hot colored jeans really in style.. please no..
9. Those glasses that have lines through them.. I don't think they are "sun" glasses.. DO NOT DRIVE with them..
10. Those Long T-shirts (I believe to be intended not to leave your house) you know.. the ones that have a hot little cartoon bikini body on them.. Lady, seriously.. it doesn't give you the hot little cartoon body.. don't wear that in public..
1 comment:
Hahaha! Oh my gosh, this makes me sick reading this! People are insane!!
Post a Comment