Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Twin UpDaTe!!

I'm GROWING..

He or She? is GROWING..
and He or She?? is GROWING..

These scan pictures don't do them any justice.. I love seeing these babies. They are moving all around inside of me. Baby B is sitting right on top Baby B. So we couldn't get a picture of them together this time. Baby B was already sucking his or her thumb Baby A is just a wiggle worm and was moving everywhere! We were able to see all ten fingers and ten toes on them.. Although they are wigglers they didn't wiggle enough to tell what sex they are yet.. I'm thinking fetal fotos pretty soon. These pictures are at my 14 week ultrasound. Its amazing to see how fast they are growing.. And I know they are, because I'm getting so big!! Its so crazy..how your body changes.. and its not easy. But I know its worth it! and these babies are the perfect size for my body... I'll just keep telling myself that.. haha.. I know its inevitable that I'm going to be the size and weight of a whale.. But as soon as I see my babies faces and hold their little fingers the stretch marks and weight gain will be worth it. I'm now into my second trimester, I still have nausea but not everyday. My stomach just aches sometimes mainly at night but I think its stretching so fast. I'm still very tired with random spurts of energy, I can't sleep hence the reason I look so tired and worn out.. sorry..But I do have a wonderful husband that rubs my back almost daily. I'm eating a lot of popsicles and sunflower seeds and still teaching body pump and doing prenatal yoga. I'm trying to get into new hobbies. Since I can't workout as hard and as often as I used to, what a damper in my lifestyle.. haha.. but again.. it will be worth it. and I enjoy it. More pics to come. My next ultrasound will be March 1st!

6 comments:

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

Girlfriend, your belly is so cute! I love it! And your hair looks cute! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. Like since the Christmas party! Love you! We need to do a date night!

Cassidy said...

You're looking great!

As far as stretch marks go, you need to get BioOil. I bought it on Amazon for $12 and it is supposed to help prevent stetchmarks. (I bought it after I already had them and it actually helped AMAZINGLY to get rid of them). Use it everyday and hopefully it'll prevent those nasty pink stripes from showing up! (oh and hopefully this isn't tmi but don't just use it on your belly. Your thighs, lower back and chest will stretch too!)

Good luck!

Peterson Fam said...

Hey guys this is actually Zak writing... It is really fun to follow along with your twins.
I was out of town for almost all of our pregnancy, So Loni didn't have any back rubs, but there where many very late night phone calls...I don't know why she thought since she couldn't sleep I shouldn't either!! But I guess the real reason I am writing is to tell you that all the pains and whining and even the sleepless nights will be over so fast.
You will hear it over and over but seriously treasure this time. There is something pretty special about having twins.
You will understand, and it wont be while you are finally calming one baby down from crying to have the next one start. Or while you at the store, just getting a couple things and you realize you have no room in your cart cause it is full of babies! Definitely wont be after you change one poopy diaper after another. Or even after "tub times" that seem to take all night! There is nothing special in knowing that as soon as one little one gets sick the other will pick it up right as the first is starting to feel better!
This special feeling will come when you get to just sit and hold them both and stare at two very special people! Nothing compares to holding two! It is so much fun to shop for clothes and buy two of everything! One of my favorite things is watching them love each other! As we lie them down, they ALWAYS find each other!! When they hold hands a calming sense comes over them...I am rambling. Sorry. I just really wanted to let you know that it is a true blessing to have twins!! There will be a lot of hard times. Everyone has them. But the best thing is that all the precious moments are doubled!! And that is something not everyone gets to experience!!

Kellie said...

Candice you look so cute! I am just so excited for you guys :) Sorry for the uncomfortable-ness; but I love your attitude. And you will be super skinny again in no time!

Mjarrett85 said...

Your belly does look so cute! I love how you have such a good attitude. Your so cute Candice, I know you will be a great Mom!

Cameron and Rachel Bott said...

You look darling! The weight gain is never fun, but it is worth it in the end, and you still look really tiny. My second trimester is the best I ever feel, so give it another week or so and you will feel great again. So excited for you two.