Saturday, December 26, 2009

First comes LOVE...

Then Comes MARRIAGE...
Then comes the BABY in the BABY CARRIAGE!!


The word is out!!! I'M PREGNANT!! and we couldn't be more excited!! We decided to tell our family for Christmas!! For my family, I made my dad a shirt that said "one good lookin" (on the front) and GRANDPA!! (on the back)! and made Aly a shirt that said AUGUST 2010 (on front) and "I'm going to be a GRANDMA" (on the back!) This will be there first Grandchild so they are really excited, It even brought tears to my dad, which I thought was very sweet or it was just the reality that he is getting old.. haha.. just kidding he is so happy and can't wait to be a GRANDPA!!! Brent took pics with his phone cause we forgot the camera so Ill have him load some pics of there shirts..

For Brent's Family, Its tradition every year to do a Christmas Pinata.. So Figured we would use that. So we made little papers that said things like.. "Brent and Candice are going to be Parents", "Theres a fetus in Candice", "Daddy Brent" etc. Then put binky's and little bottles inside the pinata! So when it got busted open and everyone started grabbing the candy they found the clues! They were all excited as you can tell in the pictures!!

For my Mom's side of the family we just gave a gift to my grandma which was a tile that said "The love of grandparents is so great for grandchildren that there is always room for one more!" She didn't get it right away, I had to make her read it again.. then stood up right in front of her.. Then everyone yelled, Pretty good Christmas gift.
Theres my bump, I'm so glad i don't have to hide it anymore.. I was getting really tired of wearing my white vest everyday.. Baby Bement is due on August 8, 2010! We have been waiting a long time for this and are so excited to become parents, I've been feeling okay, just some nausea.. ALL day and always feeling like I have to eat something so I don't throw up, other then that it hasn't been to bad. BABY BEMENT is ON its WAY!!

9 comments:

The Gines Family said...

Wahooooo CONGRATS! guys..soooo excited for you! you were probably preggers at kristins shower! how fun! well yours will be soon! how far along are you? sooo exciting!

Courtney M. Hutchings said...

Yeah!!! Like I said, you two will make a gorgeous little one. Those are such cute ways to tell everyone! I was lame. I was busy puking and they were like, "are you pregnant?" And I was like, "Surprise?" :) Now you have to move next door so our kids can be playmates & we can help each other stay sane!

tHe sMiTh SaGa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! YEAH!!!! I'm so stinking happy for you! That's gotta feel so good to know that you are prego because you guys have been working on it for a long time! WAHOO! Congrats deary!

Alli said...

So excited for you Candice! I hope your pregnancy goes really well! Keep us updated on your blog...it's all I blog about anymore. :D

Jake and Shannon Box said...

I just found you have a blog and better yet that you're prego! Congrats! It's such a fun journey! Baby Box #2 should be here soon.

Kellie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys; you will be such cute parents!

Sitterud Family said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am super excited for you! Your little bump is cute. Way cute ideas on how you told everyone.

Congrats!!! And I hope I see you sometime soon!!

Anonymous said...

congrats!!! Welcome to the club!! I'm excited for you!

The Mitchells said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you two. It's an exciting ride!