all 3 sisters graduated 09, 07, 04!
I still can't believe my lil sister is graduated!! I'm so proud of her! I had the oppurtunity to take her senior pics, so there are a few of my favorite, out of the 300 that I had to choose from. Anyway, all the Hale girls are high school graduates!! Wahoo!! I can't believe how fast time flies! Jessica is one of the coolest chicks you'd meet! She sure stands up for herself and sticks to her opinions.. even if you strongly disagree.. But I love her and am way happy for her! WAY TO GO you high school grad! I LOVE YOU jess!
2 comments:
Wow, time really does fly! I still remember her as a little girl when we would play at your house! :D
Candice, I'm so glad you found my blog! Yours is so cute :) Looks like you've been up to a lot of fun; it will be fun to keep in touch through this!
Post a Comment