
Here is part of the party hanging out and Luann and Brandon playing an intense wii game.. and couldn't smile for the camera!

Jamison and Sadie, I think Sadie was growling at him in this picture! My favorite quote of Jamison's was when he was trying to get Sadie to jump on the couch to sit next to him and he said sadie "jump" as he patted the couch and Sadie totally bolted in the opposite direction and he looked up at my dad and said "aw.. sadie thinks jump means go away." Ha ha! I love that kid but Sadie sure doesn't..
Sadie and I at her little Birthday party!

Sadie stylin' her fur cut and birthday bandana!
Here is a video of our smart little dog showing off some of her tricks. Dance, give me five, sit laydown, and roll over! She is so dang cute! and we love having her in our home! She has the funniest little personality! Now I know, throwing a dog a birthday party is a little ridiculous but, it was a good excuse to get everyone together!! so Thanks to everyone who came for all the human treats and fun wii games!!
1 comment:
we were totally there, but left before any picture were taken... So sorry! Happy B-day Sadie!
Post a Comment