Monday, December 8, 2008

TeN MoNtHs!!

TEN MONTHS!
Yesterday we reached our ten month mark! So I thought I'd mention the top TENreasons I married the Best Man ever!!
10. He is a hardworker!! Brent is currently going to school full time working full time with 3 jobs!
9. He is very respectful. He treats me like a queen! By helping around the house, cleaning the cars, making dinner, and the list could go on and on..
8. He puts me first. He always makes sure everything he does is okay by me. Even if he knows I won't like the idea.. but at least he warns me right?
7. He loves family. Honestly I can't wait till we have kids because he does so great with all of his nieces and nephews! I love to watch him play around with them.
6. He never complains! With everything going on his life I have never once heard him complain about anything.
5. Great Listener. Unlike him, Im a chatter, and talk about everything to him that bugs me and some days I feel like I do nothing but complain but he is always understanding and I can tell he is listening because he comments back without any uh huhs and oh really's .. or cool..
4.He is patient. Brent works for Valley Mental Health and hangs out with kids who have autism and are bi-polar.. now for that type of job.. your patience sure gets tested! And of course he is married to the women who takes at least an hour to get ready and procrasitnates until the last minute. Thanks Hun!
3. Holds the Priesthood. He honors and cherishes his membership in the church and is a great example to me. He has such a great testimony that I love that he shares with me everyday.
2. He is extremly good looking.. lets face it.. he is ..
1. He loves me for being me. I don't know where I would be with out him in my life. He is amazing.. I love him with all my heart.

Love you babe!

2 comments:

absolutelysomething said...

aww candice!! you almost brought me to tears....you guys are so cute together, i know for sure you'll be celebrating for all eternity!!! im so jealous:)

Sitterud Family said...

Your blog it totally cute!! You guys look like you are doing really well. I am so happy for you. I remember you checking ALL the time to see if he had emailed you while we were at work!! It is so good to hear from you. I will email you!