Saturday, October 11, 2008

MOAB ANYONE??





MOAB AGAIN!! so since we got the jeep and the new upgrades! We had to hit up moab one more time for the summer! We went down with our friends Brandon and Luann. We camped, went off wheeling, biking, river rafting, hiked to delicate arch and explored the arches national park! We had so much fun! We took the jeep all over moab! I was a little nervous about off wheeling cause I completley underestimated the jeep! It really can go up alot and down alot crazier stuff then I believed it could! We took it on Hells revenge, baby lions back and many other trails. We biked slick rock and as always was a challege due to the hot air and strong winds. Maybe one day.. it will be easy for me. Luann and I went on a river trip with western river expedition. It was towards the end of the season so the rapids weren't to crazy. We were able to go on the trip with people from all around the world, holland, england, um.. las vegas. and then there was us.. from good old utah.. It was a fun ride! If anyone goes to moab for a river trip, I highly recommend western river expedition. They are awesome! But I did MISS my favorite RIVER GUIDE, my cousin Jeff! On, Sunday we decided to hike to delicate arch since our friends have never done it and neither of us have done it for a few years. Its a pretty long hike, alot harder then I remembered when I was little. There are no dogs allowed on the trail and we didn't want to leave sadie in the car cause it was to hot so we put her in her backpack and carried her on our backs the whole way! She loved it and did really well. People on the trail were surprised to see a dog on our back while we were hiking. It was funny to hear their reactions as we walked past. We love Moab!

No comments: